Dr. William Royster Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Royster Jr?

January 7th, 2015

I along with my family and other people I know have been going to Dr. Royster for years. Although I sometimes have to wait 15-20 minutes, he is well worth the wait. he listens to what I have to say, takes his time with the exam, and discusses what my options are. I would highly recommend him to any one. In order for him to help you - you have to give him the whole, clear picture.

December 27th, 2013

do not recommend

I had an appmt with Dr. Royster, I had a chest Xray/lungs done because of a bad caugh at his office.Dr Royster did not checked the result of the Xray he just prescribed caugh medicine.The Xray was just filed away in the Medical record section of his office. 8 months later, my Family Ob-Gyn doctor requested another chest Xray of my chest/lungs because I had a persistant caugh again, the Xray showed malignancy of my right upper lung lobe, and I was operated to remove the upper lung which showed a 3mm malignancy. I requested the chest/lung Xray from Dr Roysters office taken 8 months previously and it already showed malignancy on the Xray fortunately, it was the slow growing malignancy, which saved my live. If Dr Roysted had checked the Xray. the lobectomy could have been prevented. I am disgusted how incompetent this Dr Royster is to let this happen, I will not recommend this Doctor Royster, BEWARE< BEWARE.

February 15th, 2013

Terrible experience. Bed side manner was awful and he didn't even have my records or care to see my records as a new patient and I have serious health issues that he didn't even care to discuss or find out about. I also had to wait for over an hour. I could go on and on, but Drs like him give the profession a bad name. Don't waste your time seeing him.

February 15th, 2013

Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

May 10th, 2016