A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Rubinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rubinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rubinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Rubinson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Rubinson practice?
- Dr. William Rubinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Rubinson practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians.