Dr. William Rubinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
They don't make them like Dr Rubinson anymore.
Dr Rubinson was my family Dr. My parents meet him when he first opened his practice in Arleta in the late 50's. He delivered 3 out of the 5 kids in my family, myself including. And took great care of all of us throughout our lives and both of my parents til their deaths in '91 and '02. Dr Robinson was from a time when Dr's were thorough and personal. A very involved way of practicing medicine that has sadly been abandoned thru the years. If he got news on your condition test results etc regardless of the time , he'd call you immediately. Or if you needed him late at night or on weekends? You could always get him on the phone. He always made himself available. He's also had an amazing memory for the medical histories of his patients. Special needs, basics, quirks etc. He Knew when something was out of character or just the opposite like ongoing troubles and habits and approached treatments accordingly. He was the definition of "old school". The kind of doctor you wish for for you or your loved ones. They just don't make them like Dr Rubinson anymore. And that's a sad thing. When facing a very serous illness or potentially worse, in either yourself or a loved one, you want someone professional, knowledgeable, approachable, compassionate, honest and available to you whenever you have questions. He also always took special care to inquire after the well-being of all involved , ie; family members into how the situation was effecting them. And offer or arrange whatever assistance needed. It's sad to think that physicias providing that level of care is unheard of anymore.

July 24th, 2015
Good Doc, Bad Staff
The Doctor is good. But all the problem with the rude staff both in person and over the phone was unacceptable. Too Bad for the Doctor as the staff was my only reason in not continuing at this hospital.

June 8th, 2014
retired, but not forgotten
We miss our doctor of 30+ years. We have moved away and I often think of one of the best doctors I have ever known. We miss being cared for by a doctor that we really had confidence in.

April 7th, 2013
primary physician
I love Dr. Rubinson he is my spouse and I's primary physician. Dr Rubinson is very thorough and he is genuinely concerned about your well being. He takes the all the time and attention you need he follows up to see how you are doing, the time does not matter. We love him! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

December 19th, 2010
A real doctor and a mensch
Dr. Rubinson is one of those incredible old school doctors who really cares for his patients. He works so hard to care for his patients. He once called me at 10 p.m. on a Friday - instead of letting things go until Monday - to make sure I got the care I needed.