Learn more about Dr. William Ruby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ruby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruby
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Ruby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruby graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Ruby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hamill Ruby DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Ruby practice?
- Dr. William Ruby has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ruby practices Infectious Disease near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Land O Lakes, FL.
See Naples Infectious Disease Doctors.