A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ruby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ruby is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruby graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Ruby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hamill Ruby DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Ruby practice?
- Dr. William Ruby has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ruby practices Infectious Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Infectious Disease Doctors.