A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ruderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ruderman, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ruderman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biliary Tract Surgical Procedures
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruderman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ruderman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruderman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans