Dr. William Ruderman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

August 25th, 2016
Excellent Experience
This entire practice is made up of friendly, courteous, and very professional people. When I first entered the office, I was met by two very friendly and helpful ladies. I completed the initial paperwork and then proceeded promptly to meet Dr. Ruderman. He was very friendly, courteous, and professional. He clearly and kindly explained the entire procedure. On the day of the colonoscopy, everyone was friendly, efficient, and professional. The nurses and support staff are excellent in every way. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Ruderman's work and bedside manner. I have highly recommended Dr. Ruderman and his practice to numerous friends and family, particularly folks with procedure concerns. This is certainly my 'Go To' practice!

March 18th, 2016
Pleasant easy experience
Good Experience.

December 30th, 2015
Dr. Ruderman is Galaxy Class
I've been to any number of G.I. physicians over the past half century. Some were good, two were world class. Dr. Ruderman was and is the only one I would call "Galaxy class."

December 2nd, 2015
Love him

November 19th, 2015
Love his sense of humor
Dr. Ruderman is similar in age to me which is probably why I enjoy his sense of humor. He "tells it like it is," listens to what I have to say, answers questions, and does not make me feel rushed in any way. He is top notch.

November 16th, 2015
If you want a doctor who will take the time to really listen to you and take the time to talk with you trying hard to help you find what is causing your symptoms, this is NOT the doctor for you. At this office they are so busy i just feel like a number. Dr. Rudderman is never on time so expect to wait past your appt time AND expect him to be walking out the door as you are still trying to ask him questions. Also, hope you don't want privacy, because while your waiting in the the room to see him you can easily hear him talking outside your door about the last patient he just saw and al the tests he wants ordered for them, etc. He is so busy he has a transcriptionist come in with him during your visit to write down everything that is said. My recommendation...find someone else!

April 15th, 2015
Love this doc, worth the wait, very human and sincere, loves his job

April 10th, 2015
Dr Ruderman is THE BEST! He was recommended by a doctor friend - and we are so pleased. He takes all the time you need (so sometimes he is running late for appointments) but that is OK. Their surgical center on Mills Ave is also very professional, and the patient's comfort #1.

January 18th, 2015
Disappointing
I stopped going to Dr. Ruderman because, while a CT scan in the hospital found a hernia, he did not. I was transferred at least 8 times to try to get an appointment through his staff. While I was on the line with one person, another staff member was trying to call me. They have absolutely NO communication between staff members. If you leave a message, no one returns your call. Now my hernia is much bigger and a second intestinal pouch has developed, making me very uncomfortable and eating and sleeping without reflux almost impossible, despite medication. I did not feel he spent the time necessary with me to address my issues, as this will be my 4th hernia surgery and will need a very skilled surgeon to perform the surgery. He was of no help to me.

October 29th, 2014
Dr Ruderman is very thorough and takes time with me.

August 2nd, 2012
bedside manner
He is extremely caring and patient when it comes to your concerns. He explains everything in detail and answers all your questions and some you didn't even know you had. I hope he never retires!

July 21st, 2011
Great Doctor - Highly Recommended
I am not one to usually write reviews but I felt compelled after visiting with Dr. Ruderman. I found Dr. Ruderman by recommendations on this website and several others. The staff was pleasant and actually called me before my appointment and said that someone had cancelled and that I could come in earlier if I wanted. They were very prompt about taking me in for the pre-assement. It took about 10 mins after that to see Dr. Ruderman. Dr. Ruderman could not be nicer and more knowledgeable and had a very pleasant bedside manner. Dr. Ruderman spent about 10-15 minutes with me and took the time to understand my concerns and offer some insight to the issues I was having. That is a rarity today. Most of the time you are lucky if you get to see the doctor for more than 2 minutes. I would highly recommend Dr. Ruderman.