Learn more about Dr. William Rumack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rumack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rumack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rumack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumack graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rumack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Rumack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Rumack practice?
- Dr. William Rumack has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rumack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.