Learn more about Dr. William Rumack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rumack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rumack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rumack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumack graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rumack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Rumack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Rumack practice?
- Dr. William Rumack has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rumack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.