A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rusche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rusche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rusche, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusche graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rusche has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Daviess Community Hospital
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Rusche MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Rusche practice?
- Dr. William Rusche has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Rusche practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Rheumatologists.