A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rusche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rusche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rusche
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rusche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rusche, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusche graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rusche has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Daviess Community Hospital
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Parker Rusche MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Rusche practice?
- Dr. William Rusche has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rusche practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Rheumatologists.