The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Russell
Dr. William Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Bluebonnet, Baton Rouge General-Mid City and Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Russell has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Robin Kilpatrick
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Darakhshan Wahid
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Andrew Lauve
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi18