A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rutenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rutenberg, Pediatric Cardiologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rutenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Child Development
- Developmental Disorders
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutenberg graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Rutenberg practice?
Dr. William Rutenberg practices Pediatrics near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Zurich, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Pediatricians.