More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Rutenberg
Dr. William Rutenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland Park, IL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Rutenberg is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Children's Memorial Hospital and Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital. Dr. Rutenberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Rutenberg has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Dr. William Rutenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.
Dr. Robert Parr
Highland Park, IL 0.36 mi48
Dr. Jesse Schessel
Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Highland Park, IL 0.74 mi24
Dr. Heather Johnston
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Northbrook, IL 0.92 mi14