Pediatric Cardiologist, Allergist & Immunologist
135 N Arlington Heights Rd
Ste 152
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
847-465-9600
Locations and availability (3)

|  Best doctor!  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

Dr Ruttenberg is wonderful with my daughter.He is very thorough. He is also very caring and even if they are very booked up he always makes time.He is one of the few doctors that really make a difference.I am so fortunate I found him for my daughters.

|  Amazing physician, diagnostician, and person  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Rutenberg for around 20 years. I still choose to see him even though I am in my 20's because he is an amazing doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. His personality, bedside mannner, and knowledge make him an excellent choice. He always takes the time to ensure you understand any diagnosis. With his subspecialties in allergy and cardiology, he has been an invaluable resource.

|  Best pediatrician on the Northshore/Northwest Area  |  show details
by KNG on Jun 5th, 2009

Love this practice and have used the services of this office for over 16 years. Excellent care and diagnosis. Since this is an extremely well know practice be preparred to wait at times. This is usually because they will always fit a sick child in no matter how busy they are for that day. You will appreciate this service especially when your child happens to be the sick one they are fitting into their busy schedule. Since Dr. Rothschild has a team of interns following his cases, we opted to just book appointments with Dr. Rutenberg. However both Dr. Rutenberg and Dr. Rothschild are excellent Pediatricians.