A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ryder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ryder is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryder
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryder graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lewis Ryder MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William L. Ryder practice?
- Dr. William Ryder has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ryder practices Psychiatry near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Psychiatrists.