A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Banks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Banks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Skidmore Banks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Banks practice?
- Dr. William Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Banks practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.