A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cole, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Cole MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Cole practice?
- Dr. William Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Cole practices Family Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Hot Springs, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Primary Care Doctors.