A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Colvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Colvin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Colvin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colvin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Colvin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sutman Colvin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William S. Colvin practice?
- Dr. William Colvin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Colvin practices Pediatrics near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Pediatricians.