A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Corey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Corey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corey graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Steven Corey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. William S. Corey practice?
- Dr. William Corey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Corey practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.