Dr. William Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2013
Superb!
Dr. Goldstein and his office are excellent! I found his office, his staff, and himself to be the best I've seen in this business. There is no where else I would rather go for this kind of service.

February 18th, 2013
Response to "momwith3kidstoo" - Dr Goldstein's a Winner!
If you had waited and experienced Dr. Goldstein's services and results, you would have been a happy and on-going client ... your loss. I have been a patient with Midwest Vein Care for the last few years and yes I have recommended his practice to many of my friends and family.

February 1st, 2013
Midwest Vein Care was an answer to my prayers. I have long had pain in my legs that my physician could not pinpoint. One of her comments was actually "remember you are of an age" and I thought "no I'm not" ... I'm only 38! I'm getting off track. After my initial consulation it was determined my pain was coming from insufficient blood flow ... bad veins. I have had my first surgery and dare I say ...I am pain free! The bonus was ... they have a skin department and I received a complimentary facial after I finished my treatment! Love the doctor, love the staff, love my legs (and face) now!!!!

November 2nd, 2012
Dr Goldstein is the best!
I used Dr Goldstein for removal of spider/varicose veins and loved the results. Great bedside manner, fabulous staff, beautiful office. I paid for the procedure upfront and ended up getting money back at the end much to my delight as my insurance covered a procedure unexpectedly. I would have never known this had it not been for Dr Goldstein's integrity in signing the check directly over to me. I would highly recommend Dr Goldstein without reservation.

August 8th, 2012
Peace of Mind
Dr. Goldstein came highly recommended to me by a few coworkers. I decided to give him a try. Now I know why they were raving about him and his staff. He is incredibly caring and knowledgable and the staff is warm and welcoming ... I felt as if I was part of the family. Never thought I would say I enjoyed going to the doctor ... but I just did!!

February 2nd, 2017