A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Grizzard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Grizzard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Grizzard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grizzard graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Grizzard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sanderson Grizzard MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Grizzard practice?
- Dr. William Grizzard has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Grizzard practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Plant City, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.