A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gross, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stephen Gross MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Gross practice?
- Dr. William Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gross practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.