A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harden graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Harden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Steven Harden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Harden practice?
- Dr. William Harden has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Harden practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.