3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 14th, 2015

Bill has seen our family since we moved to Redding 15 years ago. What a great guy, staff, and family.

Terrible and demeaning doctor show details Terrible and demeaning doctor
Oct 31st, 2014

I have been to this doctor twice. Both times it was like rush us in and rush us out and didn't listen to what we had to say. Treated us like crap and like we were on an assembly line. His nurse is just as bad. No bedside manner. It's as if he absolutely does not want to be there. So why does he just not leave and stop taking our hard earned money!!

Poor excuse for a Dr. show details Poor excuse for a Dr.
May 9th, 2014

Dr. Harden has no bedside manner whatsoever. He treats you like cattle going thru the auction. He does not review your chart prior to walking in to the exam room and has no idea what you are there for. He carries no dialog with you and when questions are asked he acts like you are questioning his authority....Would NOT recommend him to anyone.

by Rhonda on Feb 23rd, 2013

Dr. Harden has been my family's doctor for at least 12 years (probably more). He has always been very compassionate and caring and I have no doubt that he recommends the same medical treatment for me and my family that he would for his own family. I feel he is very cautious with our health and is not afraid to send us to a specialist if he feels it is in our best interest. When I have had to see the PA there, she was wonderful and caring also. His assistant is courteous and prompt to return phone calls. I usually make morning appts so he doesn't have time to get behind because I understand he can't predict how much time he will need to spend with each patient. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else for my medical needs.

Great guy and doctor show details Great guy and doctor
Mar 27th, 2012

He was very understanding and generous. He meets all of my requests every time I'm there and is very focused on the needs of his patients..Dr Harden does a wonderful job catering to patients who have no insurance as well. Very understanding of patients with a tight budget .

by Teri on Jun 15th, 2010

Too many times this doctor hasn't help diagnois my family with thier issues. I would rather go to the clinic then see him. I've decided to just change doctors.

missed brain tumor for 10 yrs! show details missed brain tumor for 10 yrs!
Aug 4th, 2009

Dr. Harden seems to be a very caring man but repeated visits for symptoms that should have caused major red flags did not lead him to a diagnosis. Symptoms of falling down, dizziness, vision disturbance, memory loss, confusion, personality changes, loss of 40 pounds in a few months and more, did not prompt him to order a brain MRI. A friend insisted I go to another Dr. who ordered an immediate MRI showed a brain tumor that was estimated to have been there at least 10 years! The length of time and size of the tumor has cause permanent brain damage.