Dr. William Harden MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2017
Dr. Harden
I have been going to Dr. Harden since he began practicing here. He has always taken his time with me and answers all of my questions. He has only been kind and respectful to me and my husband . I don't understand why all of the negative reviews. On the other hand the office staff is EXTREMELY rude, curt, dismissive, discourteous and disrespectful. I could go on and on but I am sure you get the picture. If I had been treated this way on my first visit I would never have gone back, irregardless of how much I liked the doctor. The office help forgets they only have a job because of the patients who come in to see the doctors. If you want a call returned leave a message for the doctor's assistant, never with the office staff.

March 6th, 2016
Not that good.
I don't feel as if he has time or cares... I explained a medication was going to cost me $206 and that my insurance suggested something similar and he said he wasn't a mind reader. I feel as if he gets angry if I ask him a question.

December 31st, 2015
Good doctor
I've been going to Dr. Harden for several years now, and I am very happy with him. He's no nonsense, to the point, and does not waste my time. He has caught things that my previous doctor missed. He does listen to what I have to say, and he does care. I plan to keep going to Dr. Harden.

August 8th, 2015
Worst Dr Ever!
This doctor fired a patient with Alzheimer because they missed appointment when she had a care manager that could and did attend her appointments and requested they contact her not the patient with the patient's permission. Get this doctor alzheimers means not able to remember maybe you need to go back to medical school for a refresher and by the God Bless!

July 14th, 2015
Heartless
Grossly unfair to dump patients who inconvenienced him or requested errors in prescriptions be corrected

July 11th, 2015
Lack of compassion and unprofessional behavior
this man dumped me medically because I asked him to correct a prescription that he wrote that would have put me in a medical crisis.

June 27th, 2015
Poor performance
Dr Harden needs to find something he is good at. I can't see him as a doctor in the future. He has a very bad attitude and is not very skilled.

January 15th, 2015
Bill has seen our family since we moved to Redding 15 years ago. What a great guy, staff, and family.

October 31st, 2014
Terrible and demeaning doctor
I have been to this doctor twice. Both times it was like rush us in and rush us out and didn't listen to what we had to say. Treated us like crap and like we were on an assembly line. His nurse is just as bad. No bedside manner. It's as if he absolutely does not want to be there. So why does he just not leave and stop taking our hard earned money!!

May 9th, 2014
Poor excuse for a Dr.
Dr. Harden has no bedside manner whatsoever. He treats you like cattle going thru the auction. He does not review your chart prior to walking in to the exam room and has no idea what you are there for. He carries no dialog with you and when questions are asked he acts like you are questioning his authority....Would NOT recommend him to anyone.

February 24th, 2013
Dr. Harden has been my family's doctor for at least 12 years (probably more). He has always been very compassionate and caring and I have no doubt that he recommends the same medical treatment for me and my family that he would for his own family. I feel he is very cautious with our health and is not afraid to send us to a specialist if he feels it is in our best interest. When I have had to see the PA there, she was wonderful and caring also. His assistant is courteous and prompt to return phone calls. I usually make morning appts so he doesn't have time to get behind because I understand he can't predict how much time he will need to spend with each patient. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else for my medical needs.

March 28th, 2012
Great guy and doctor
He was very understanding and generous. He meets all of my requests every time I'm there and is very focused on the needs of his patients..Dr Harden does a wonderful job catering to patients who have no insurance as well. Very understanding of patients with a tight budget .