A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Region Health System
- River Region West
- Vicksburg Med Ctr, Vicksburg, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stephen Harris MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Harris practice?
- Dr. William Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vicksburg, MS.
See Vicksburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.