A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stewart Horsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stewart Horsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stewart Horsley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart Horsley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Stewart Horsley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stewart Horsley MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Stewart Horsley practice?
- Dr. William Stewart Horsley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stewart Horsley practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons and Jackson Cardiothoracic Surgeons.