Dr. William Jacobs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 27th, 2014
accountant
I like a person who is profesional, well educated and kind.i dislike a person who is always telling a lie.

June 3rd, 2011
Only place to go for excellent care
after seeing several physicians for pain only interested in giving me a prescriptions for narcotics and getting me out the door after waiting weeks for appointment and inconsiderate staff; I called NexStep and was treated like VIP from first phone call to seeing Dr Jacobs who is genuinely concerned about me and my problems, offering other treatment options than narcotics to treat my pain.What a blessing this office is to the community. Both Dr Jacobs and his partner were very professional and compassionate as well as the office staff;you are not a number there; you feel cared for.

March 10th, 2011
Great Dr.!!!
Dr. Jacobs is one of my favorite all time doctors. He really cares about my well being. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing pain relief or for those addicted to prescription drugs help is getting off of them.

February 18th, 2010
absolutely loved this dr. wonderful man and staff who seemed genuine and caring. tried everything in his power to offer me medications based on pain and disease i have. would love to see him again if needed and would recommend him to anyone needing pain or addiction relief.

October 2nd, 2009
I was very impressed with the kindness and professionalism of Dr. Jacobs and his staff. Although I saw him for addiction issues and he told me what I did not want to hear, he did it with kindness and professionalism and amazingly without judgementalism. He was kinder to me than I was to myself. This is not to say that he gave me a pass, which would not have been in my best interest. Instead, Dr. Jacobs told me what I needed to hear so that I could begin the process of healing. As a patient and as a fellow medical professional, I can honestly say he did a great job of diagnosing the problem and following through with excellent patient teaching to get me through to the next step. I was also impresed with the fact that he made sure that I was safe from myself and not distraught beyond reason with my diagnosis and situation. I would recommend Dr, Jacobs to anyone I loved. Although the wait was long, in part that was because I took a long time to fill out the paperwork. It was well worth the wait and I appreciated not being rushed.