A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kasper, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasper
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kasper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kasper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stephen Kasper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Kasper practice?
- Dr. William Kasper has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kasper practices Ophthalmology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Ophthalmologists.