Learn more about Dr. William Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kasper, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasper
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kasper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kasper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stephen Kasper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Kasper practice?
- Dr. William Kasper has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kasper practices Ophthalmology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Ophthalmologists.