A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lawrence has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lawrence MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Lawrence practice?
- Dr. William Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lawrence practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Waikoloa, HI.
See Waikoloa Internists and Waikoloa Geriatric Doctors.