A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Logan, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logan
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Logan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Logan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Logan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital St Louis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Logan MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Logan practice?
- Dr. William Logan has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Logan practices Psychiatry and Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rolla, MO and Aurora, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists and Saint Louis Neurologists.