Learn more about Dr. William Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Logan, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Logan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Logan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Logan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital St Louis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Logan MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Logan practice?
- Dr. William Logan has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Logan practices Psychiatry and Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rolla, MO and Aurora, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists and Saint Louis Neurologists.