inactive

William S Lynch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 18th, 2014
Wonderful doctor and better person
Extremely skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner. Takes the extra few minutes to discuss and explain things, and genuinely cares about his patients. Compassionate.

August 6th, 2013
DIS- appointment
I waited over an hour in waiting room, then almost an hour in exam room before being seen (two appointments) . Receptionist not do her job in organizing medical information transfer making me waste TWO DAYS on futile appointments (which they charged my insurance company) --doctor prescribed a dangerous drug (death a possible side effect) without providing any diagnosis, and after I asked in several different ways, did not provide ANY reasoning as to why I should take it. (he mentioned things like 'so you don't feel like you wasted a trip', and 'this will not help you' and 'it is a diagnostic tool' - there is nothing documented anywhere that this patient could find, which supports this drug being used for diagnosis. The doctor did not meet eyes with me once, nor show interest in examining my external symptoms. his nurse was FAR more helpful/understanding in the 60 seconds I enjoyed speaking with her than the hours I spent not getting any help from the doctor.