Dr. William Mckenzie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 27th, 2014
Definitely recommend!

August 20th, 2013
This Dr. is very nice, but will never call you back with test results; apparently, delivering children is his priority, and, if you don't have children, he will put you on the backburner!

October 26th, 2011
no matter how bad I feel he makes my day a little brighter!

June 28th, 2011
The absolute greatest doctor in the world
I can not say enough about Dr. McKenzie. I have been seeing him for 8 years and would never go anywhere else. He is a truly wonderful, caring, kind, and ethical doctor. The wait time may not be much fun, but that is because he takes whatever time is necessary with each patient. I dealt with several miscarriages while his patient and I have stated several times that next to my husband and I, he was the most upset. That is how much he cares about his patients. They are like family to him. Many a time he has called me on his way home or on a Saturday to check on me after procedures. This man was called by God to be an ob-gyn and he has fulfilled this calling many times over. God bless him!

September 3rd, 2010
Dr. Mckenzie is the best! Nice Christian Doctor. I recommend any female I know to him. He is caring and sensitive to you and your health. After switching Gynecologist twice, I have definitely found the right one!

September 3rd, 2010
Wonderful Christian Doctor!
Dr. McKenzie is the BEST... such a caring, gentle man who has always treated me with courtesy and respect. He truly uses his calling to minister to his patients.

January 23rd, 2009
Best OBGYN in Birmingham Alabama
Do not settle for less than the best. When I had my first child I did not have the greatest doctor. My child passed away. Dr. Mckenzie goes the extra mile to comfort each patient and provide them with the best possible care. I have seen many different doctors in the B-ham area and he is a RARE gem. He takes his time and is a wonderful person. Do not settle for less than the best. Your life and your childs life may be at stake.

January 12th, 2009
I have never met any doctor who was as compassionate and understanding as Dr. McKenzie. All of the females in my family use him!

July 8th, 2008
Best Dr in the world
Almost every female in my family goes to Dr. McKenzie. When I ask friends who they see 90% of the time it is Dr. Mck. He is the most compassionate,ethical doctor I have ever met. He may get low ratings on waiting time but it is because he takes as much time each patient needs to feel comfortable with test results and to listen, really listen to your needs. Dr. Mckenzie and his practice have delivered all 4 of my grandchildren. My daughter drives 2 hours to use him. That should tell you a lot. He is the best doctor in the world. We need more like him.