A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Moore, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sheldon Moore MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Moore practice?
- Dr. William Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Moore practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Anesthesiologists and Leesburg Pain Management Doctors.