A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ogden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ogden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogden
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ogden, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogden graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ogden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ogden BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Ogden practice?
- Dr. William Ogden has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ogden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons.