A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Powell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mental Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Powell practice?
Dr. William Powell practices Psychiatry near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Psychiatrists.