A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reid, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stuart Reid MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Reid practice?
- Dr. William Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. William Reid practices Neurological Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurological Surgeons.