Learn more about Dr. William Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reid, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Reid practice?
Dr. William Reid practices Neurological Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Alcoa, TN.
See Knoxville Neurological Surgeons.