A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reid, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stuart Reid MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Reid practice?
- Dr. William Reid has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Reid practices Neurological Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Alcoa, TN.
See Knoxville Neurological Surgeons.