A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Richardson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Richardson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richardson MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Richardson practice?
- Dr. William Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Richardson practices Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.