A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 12 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Roberts MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Roberts practice?
- Dr. William Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tampa Oncologists.