inactive

William S Roberts MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

April 3rd, 2013
The best of the best!
All I will say is he has hands of gold, a heart of gold, and I'm here to prase him. He is a 10 star doctor and surgeon. I would not go to any other doctor if I needed to. He is and will be my only number one doctor. After two seperate surgeries at the hands of Dr. Roberts, I am a whole new happy and healthy person. Thank you Dr. Roberts!!!! Because of you, i'm here to write this review!!!

September 6th, 2012
Dr. Roberts is a Character!
Dr Roberts has a bedside manner that makes a patient feel at ease. His office demeanor is much the same way; he makes the patient feel at ease. I think Dr. Roberts is able to make patients feel at ease because he has 32 years (at the time of my treatment) of experience that will get the patient through the ugly process of saving a life; YOUR life!Thanks Dr. Roberts for seeing me through the surgery and aftercare treatment (chemo & radiation). For always making seeing you a pleasure and sometimes even exciting. Your a GREAT doctor!

July 21st, 2012
Awsome Doctor
Being a long time patient of Dr. Roberts (over five years), I am in a unique position to give my opinion. My husband and I find that Dr. Roberts always has time to answer questions and provide us with the knowledge we request. He is experienced and is forthcoming.

May 28th, 2009
Rave Reviews for William S. Roberts
Caring, compassionate, top notch physician. Best physician I have ever had the occasion to see as a patient.