A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stanley Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William S. Roberts practice?
- Dr. William Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. William Roberts practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Cardiologists.