A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stanley Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William S. Roberts practice?
- Dr. William Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Roberts practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Cardiologists.