A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sutherland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutherland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutherland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sutherland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sutherland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stanley Sutherland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. William Sutherland has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sutherland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: York, ME.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.