A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sutherland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sutherland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sutherland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stanley Sutherland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. William Sutherland has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sutherland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: York, ME.
See Portsmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.