Learn more about Dr. William Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Potomac Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William S. Thomas practice?
- Dr. William Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. William Thomas practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Keyser, WV.
See Keyser Primary Care Doctors and Keyser Psychiatrists.