A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wilson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wilson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Salem Hospital
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Slate Wilson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. William Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Wilson practices Surgery and Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OR.
See Portland Surgeons and Portland Psychiatrists.