A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Saar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Saar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saar graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Saar DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Saar practice?
- Dr. William Saar has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Saar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mars, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Butler Orthopedic Surgeons.