A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Saar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Saar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saar graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Saar DO and DPM is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Saar practice?
- Dr. William Saar has 1 office location.
Dr. William Saar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.