A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sabbagh, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sabbagh, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbagh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabbagh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Sabbagh MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Sabbagh practice?
- Dr. William Sabbagh has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sabbagh practices Plastic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MI.
See Southfield Plastic Surgeons.