William H Sabbagh, MD
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
16001 W 9 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
248-424-3000
Locations and availability (3)

|  So glad I did this!!!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2014

Awesome, professional all the way!! Great results, no worries.

|  Butt Lift, Breast Reduction and Mimi Face Lift  |  show details
by Laura N. on Jun 23rd, 2014

Dr. Sabbagh is very attentive and realistic with his recommendations. He doesn't push any unnecessary procedures and he gives you realistic expectations. He strives to make sure the results are natural looking. His rates are very reasonable and I felt very comfortable with each and every visit. I was also very impressed with how he accommodates any small fixes that you may need at no extra cost. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Sabbagh and the results I received from his performance.

|  highly recommended  |  show details
May 28th, 2014

I interviewed several plastic surgeons. I decided on Dr. Sabbagh because of his and his staff's professionalism.. They work as an efficient and capable team. They are open and patient with all questions. I felt I was well informed and in good hands every step of the way. I had my tummy tuck May 7 including a one night stay at the hospital and everything was as they told me it would be. I am very happy with the results and if I would highly recommend Dr. Sabbagh and Straith Clinic and Straith Hospital to anyone seeking plastic or reconstructive surgery.

|  Negative experience  |  show details
by KT on May 22nd, 2014

Although Dr. Sabbagh is a gifted surgeon his bedside manner is very poor and incompassionate. I was made to feel as if my very pressence in his office was a nussance. His office staff is appalling when it comes to the patients concerns and well being. I was in tears on the phone due to pain and was told the next available appointment was a month away. There was absolutely no concern or compassion for what I was going through. The nurrse was argumentative and cold. Almost everyone working there is rude,stuffy and pushy. I couldn't wait to get out of that office. Having said that Dr. Sabbagh does do very good work it's just the rest that's horrible.

|  Changed my Life!!  |  show details
by Jennifer R on Sep 20th, 2013

After speaking with several different plastic surgeons, I went and saw Dr. Sabbagh. Even from setting up the first appt on the phone, I knew that this office was different. The Receptionist was very kind, she wanted to make sure that the appt time was at my convenience. When I arrived at clinic, it was very clean andbeautifully decorated. I only waited about 5 mins before they called me back to meet Dr. Sabbagh in his office. Dr. Sabbagh was very professional and caring. He listened to all my concerns and everything that I wanted to achieve. He answered every question I had about absolutely everything. After we talked, we went into an examining room. He gave me a gown and stepped out of the room, while I got ready. Dr. Sabbagh and Nurse Pat returned for my exam. He gave me different recommendations and made me feel extremely comfortable about what I wanted to have done. He never made me feel self conscious about anything. He was very positive and realistic. On the day of the surgery, I was very nervous and Dr. Sabbagh took the time to make sure that I was comfortable and helped relieve my nerves. I could not have asked for better bedside manner. Every single detail about my experience with Dr. Sabbagh and his staff was positive and uplifting. I had done my research and met with other Doctors and no one compared to his office. I had a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast lift and augmentation. I cannot believe the difference of before and after!! He is a true artist!! All of his recommendations were right on!! Dr. Sabbagh has forever changed my life and I am very thankful for finding a Doctor who is passionate about what he does and truly cares for how the patient feels. I would send ANYONE to him and his amazing staff!! Jennifer R

|  Horrible Customer Service  |  show details
by Amanda on Jul 2nd, 2013

I ran into so many problems with this clinic. I heard Dr. Sabbagh was really great so I gave them a chance. Every visit I had (of the four visits) I had to wait an average of 45 mins-1 hour . The ladies at the front desk were not very welcoming, and seemed to get upset when I would ask questions. I felt very unwelcomed. I was late to class a couple times because I had to wait an hour or more to get into MY appointment that I had scheduled for a certain time, that was pushed back because of other people's tendency to be late. The employees at the clinic always rushed me and wouldn't like when questions would arise. It seemed like all they were worried about was getting me to sign papers and leave. They were not considerate with me or my questions and a couple of times, started walking to get me out of there as I was in the middle of a sentence... Despite his well done work, Dr. Sabbagh is always in a rush too and I didn't feel comfortable enough to talk to him for longer than 5 mins because it was very visible that he just wanted to get me out of there. I had the worst experience with my first surgery, and although his work was well - the doctor, lady in charge of finances, and employees were very inconsiderate and always in a rush to get people to go. The lady giving me information about the surgery even started gossiping about the lady before me that wouldn't "leave her alone with questions and just sign the papers." Very unpleasant experience. Would not want anyone to go through all the many inconveniences I had to go through. Nevertheless. Dr. William Sabbagh did an acceptable job.

|  Awesome Face-neck lift and upper-lower bleph.  |  show details
by Sunny B. on Feb 27th, 2013

I LOVE the way I look. Great job Dr. Sabbagh!. Face lift took 12 years off (according to friends). My neck is amazing...no need for turtle necks any more! Eye lids, perfect!

Sep 7th, 2012

When I considered plastic surgery, I shopped around to 3 other facilities and then made an appointment with Straith Clinic. The receptionists are welcoming and warm with their greeting. The office coordinator (Mary Ann) is polite, knowledgeable and made sure I understood everything about the surgery before, during, and after, including financial. Pat, the nurse, explained everything about the surgery itself, eating, sleeping, medications, bathing, and washing my hair. Dr. Sabbagh could not have been kinder or more thoughtful to me assuring me the look I was asking for was possible. He is an excellent surgeon and the results are fantastic. I am so pleased! I trusted Dr. Sabbagh and he did not disappoint.From the beginning to the end (and it's not quite over), it has been an excellent experience for me and I'm so glad my choice was Dr. Sabbagh and Straith Clinic. I'm going to go back for a skin treatment for aging spots confident again of positive effects.

|  Amazing Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

I found out about Dr. Sabbagh through a friend of a friend, and am so glad that I did. While the consultation was not as long as I had expected, Dr. Sabbagh and his staff were extremely courteous and professional. I ended up having a full rhinoplasty and septoplasty about five weeks after my first consultation. The results were incredible - beautiful and also extremely natural looking. I would 100% recommend Dr. Sabbagh to anyone who is interested in this procedure that does not want to have the typical 'plastic surgery nose,' but rather a more improved version of yourself that still looks like you!

Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Sabbagh is the best. Do NOT go anywhere else!! He took twenty years off my face. I have friends who have had surgery done more than once without the results I got from Dr. Sabbagh.

|  Dr. William Sabbagh  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Sabbagh happily met with me several times for consult until I was ready to schedule my procedures. He answered all my questions. His staff was fantastic. The post-operative massage services were very helpful in healing and what to expect. I have recommended Dr. Sabbagh to several friends and would return myself without hesitation. Lovely office, professional and helpful staff, knowledgeable and confident surgeon.

|  Dr. William Sabbagh  |  show details
by Mary on Aug 25th, 2009

I had excellent results from having a face, brow and neck lift by Dr. William Sabbagh. I will go back to him again for any cosmetic need.

Feb 11th, 2009

Dr. William Sabbagh was very knowledgeable and anwered all my questions. His staff was also very nice and helpful. I had a breast reduction and the results turned out amazing! He was the most affordable surgeon I had found, nearly half the price as others. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  Pleasant experience  |  show details
by Janelle on Nov 7th, 2008

William Sabbagh performed a partial rhinoplasty and chin augmentation around a year ago. My expectation/actual results were a subtle refinement of my profile, and I am very pleased. I continue to see Dr. W. Sabbagh for Botox treatments and if I consider additional surgery(s) in the future, I will definitely return to him.

|  11/6/08  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2008

It is the surgeons responsibility to address each patients level of satisfaction and to resolve any concern they may have. We are concerned about the level of frustration indicated in the previous message. Criticisms such as this are rare and difficult to respond to since the complaint was anonymous. Over 500 patients of Dr. William Sabbaghs (60 of which had rhinoplasty surgery) have given their written permission to use their pre and postoperative photographs as needed to illustrate results. In addition, six of the ten cases displayed on the website are Dr. William Sabbaghs

|  Rhinoplasty is not a family business  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2008

After two surgeries with Dr. Sabbagh, in which he over-resected my nose, I am now left with almost every possible problem: veeerry crooked nose / twisted tip, collapsed and overly narrow mid-vault / inverted v deformity, hanging columella / drooped and overprojected tip, retracted alars, etc. I will now need a very involved revision that will require grafting, most likely from my septum and ear, but possibly rib. Trust me, you don't want to end up in the same situation as I am in by going to this doctor. I'm convinced that most of the pictures on the Straith Clinic website are from the other doctors and are not his work