Dr. William Sabbagh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Sabbagh?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. William Sabbagh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017

Facelift & Rhinoplasty

Dr. Sabbagh and his staff exceeding my expectations, from my initial consultation to surgery and then recovery. Dr. Sabbagh takes his time when discussing procedures that a patient is contemplating, addressing any concerns and the probable outcome. I was not the least hesitate in proceeding with the procedures I had chosen after my consultation with him. Dr. Sabbagh’s staff is as caring and considerate as he is. I would highly recommend Dr. Sabbagh, my experience was definitely rated five stars!

September 12th, 2016

Great Experience

From the initial visit to the post surgery everyone was so very kind helpful and professional. Dr Sabbage is a great doctor and I would and have recommend him to anyone and everyone. I have no dislikes all I can say it was all very positive and I am so very pleased. Thank you

February 20th, 2016

Great job

I had a breast augmentation it went great from beginning to the end I was also very impressed with Dr. Sabbagh great Dr

October 19th, 2015

8 years later, breast implants are still great!

I continually recommend Dr Sabbagh for breast implants/lift! I had my procedure 8 years ago and they are still perfect!

September 4th, 2015

Decent surgeon

He was much overpriced than most of the doctors in the area for the surgery I had done. However, he did delivery. I just don't like how quick he rushed patients and makes you feel like a bother. Doesn't spend enough time and with a huge surgery, it is important to do so with clients to easy the anxiety.

May 18th, 2015

2002 Client

Dr Sabbagh was fantastic. He took his time answering all of my questions assuring me that I would be very well cared for and I was. My procedure came out better than I imagined. After several attempts at connecting with a surgeon I was lucky to finally meet William and his staff. It's been over 10 yrs now since my procedure and I feel great!

March 29th, 2015

My experience with dr Sabbagh was over the top. I had wanted to get my nose done for so many years but was always too scared to trust any doctor. Finally after consulting with all plastic surgeons in the area I decided to go with dr Sabbagh and I was Just hoping to improve the shape of my nose And make it look better but dr Sabbagh did an outstanding job and he made my nose perfect. My nose could not have looked any better than it does. I love what he did for me and I have way more confidence than ever. He truly changed my life :)

February 24th, 2015

5 stars on all

I've been to other offices for improvements and facials but most feel like a "mill" to get you in and out, and sell you more. Not at Straith Clinic, they are the most caring, professional doctor & staff you will find. Dr. Sabbagh's skilled expertise is top notch... And he will continue to make adjustments if needed. (Some things aren't humanly possible for those nay-sayers, people! You can only work with what you have - you can't get a new part)

February 17th, 2015

My experience was awesome. The staff was very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable. Monica and Anita were always there to assist me in any way possible and they were very nice and friendly to my kids. They made me feel right at home. Nancy the nurse was very patient with me and explained my pre procedure checklist and answered all my questions. Dr Sabbagh is very Knowledgeable and extremely experienced with his work. He did and excellent job with my tummy tuck and fat transfer. I was extremely happy with my results and would definitely come back in the future. I would also refer him to family and friends. I am very happy with the way my body looks and I owe it all to Dr Sabbagh. Thank you so much I am extremely satisfied with my results.

I am very happy with my results. He is an excellent surgeon.

December 23rd, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Dr. W. Sabbagh, and its staff. my concerns and expectations were explained and the outcome I was very pleased with. I would and will recommend Dr. Sabbagh, and in the future if needed will revisit.

October 2nd, 2014

Life Changing Experience

There was nothing I disliked about Dr. Sabbagh and/or his staff. Everyone was kind, courteous and helpful. I have never had a procedure done that I am so pleased with the outcome. Dr. Sabbagh is a highly experienced doctor and truly knows his job. I can't wait to refer him to anyone I know looking for that little extra in life.

September 4th, 2014

So glad I did this!!!

Awesome, professional all the way!! Great results, no worries.