Dr. William Sabbagh MD Patient Reviews

September 12th, 2016
Great Experience
From the initial visit to the post surgery everyone was so very kind helpful and professional. Dr Sabbage is a great doctor and I would and have recommend him to anyone and everyone. I have no dislikes all I can say it was all very positive and I am so very pleased. Thank you

February 19th, 2016
Great job
I had a breast augmentation it went great from beginning to the end I was also very impressed with Dr. Sabbagh great Dr

October 19th, 2015
8 years later, breast implants are still great!
I continually recommend Dr Sabbagh for breast implants/lift! I had my procedure 8 years ago and they are still perfect!

September 3rd, 2015
Decent surgeon
He was much overpriced than most of the doctors in the area for the surgery I had done. However, he did delivery. I just don't like how quick he rushed patients and makes you feel like a bother. Doesn't spend enough time and with a huge surgery, it is important to do so with clients to easy the anxiety.

May 18th, 2015
2002 Client
Dr Sabbagh was fantastic. He took his time answering all of my questions assuring me that I would be very well cared for and I was. My procedure came out better than I imagined. After several attempts at connecting with a surgeon I was lucky to finally meet William and his staff. It's been over 10 yrs now since my procedure and I feel great!

March 29th, 2015
My experience with dr Sabbagh was over the top. I had wanted to get my nose done for so many years but was always too scared to trust any doctor. Finally after consulting with all plastic surgeons in the area I decided to go with dr Sabbagh and I was Just hoping to improve the shape of my nose And make it look better but dr Sabbagh did an outstanding job and he made my nose perfect. My nose could not have looked any better than it does. I love what he did for me and I have way more confidence than ever. He truly changed my life :)

February 24th, 2015
5 stars on all
I've been to other offices for improvements and facials but most feel like a "mill" to get you in and out, and sell you more. Not at Straith Clinic, they are the most caring, professional doctor & staff you will find. Dr. Sabbagh's skilled expertise is top notch... And he will continue to make adjustments if needed. (Some things aren't humanly possible for those nay-sayers, people! You can only work with what you have - you can't get a new part)

February 17th, 2015
My experience was awesome. The staff was very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable. Monica and Anita were always there to assist me in any way possible and they were very nice and friendly to my kids. They made me feel right at home. Nancy the nurse was very patient with me and explained my pre procedure checklist and answered all my questions. Dr Sabbagh is very Knowledgeable and extremely experienced with his work. He did and excellent job with my tummy tuck and fat transfer. I was extremely happy with my results and would definitely come back in the future. I would also refer him to family and friends. I am very happy with the way my body looks and I owe it all to Dr Sabbagh. Thank you so much I am extremely satisfied with my results.
I am very happy with my results. He is an excellent surgeon.

December 23rd, 2014
I had an excellent experience with Dr. W. Sabbagh, and its staff. my concerns and expectations were explained and the outcome I was very pleased with. I would and will recommend Dr. Sabbagh, and in the future if needed will revisit.

October 2nd, 2014
Life Changing Experience
There was nothing I disliked about Dr. Sabbagh and/or his staff. Everyone was kind, courteous and helpful. I have never had a procedure done that I am so pleased with the outcome. Dr. Sabbagh is a highly experienced doctor and truly knows his job. I can't wait to refer him to anyone I know looking for that little extra in life.

September 4th, 2014
So glad I did this!!!
Awesome, professional all the way!! Great results, no worries.

June 23rd, 2014
Butt Lift, Breast Reduction and Mimi Face Lift
Dr. Sabbagh is very attentive and realistic with his recommendations. He doesn't push any unnecessary procedures and he gives you realistic expectations. He strives to make sure the results are natural looking. His rates are very reasonable and I felt very comfortable with each and every visit. I was also very impressed with how he accommodates any small fixes that you may need at no extra cost. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Sabbagh and the results I received from his performance.