Dr. William Saber MD Patient Reviews

July 20th, 2016
We took our 6-year old daughter to Dr. Saber for a skin complication with her earrings. Dr. Saber and his staff was exceptional - we were so impressed with the high level of care and expertise.

November 29th, 2012
Be cautious
I went in to get a breast inlargement and a tummy tuck. I had big babbies and my tummy is stetched out, I had a verticle c-section. I told the doctor I was tired of covering up my tummy. So... I got the tummy tuck and he did a scar that my jeans dont even cover up now. HELLO!!!! I was tired of coving up my old tummy! Now I have to cover up my scars that are too high! My jeans dont even cover them up!!!

February 3rd, 2012
Amazing Results
I was given Dr. Saber's name from a friend who had work done by Dr. Saber. I thought she looked fabulous. Although Dr. Saber recommended larger implants (which I agreed to), the surgery resulted in me being perfectly proportioned and 100% of people I meet don't realize I had work done. 50% of men who actually have touched them don't suspect that they're implants either. I am more than pleased with the results!

March 2nd, 2011
Excellent Surgeon!
Dr Saber is one of the best plastic surgeons in Denver and truely cares about his patients. I feel very fortunate to have found him after I developed severe complications as a result of the mismanagement of my breast reconstruction by another plastic surgeon. He and his office staff treated me with kindness and respect at a time when I felt physically disfugured and emotionally devastated. He's done a wonderful job surgically correcting my breasts and I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone undergoing breast reconstruction to him.

August 14th, 2010
Records lost after 4 years...What's up with that?
Dr. Saber operated on my daughter, and now when she needs to get copies of the records, they claim she doesn't exist. Not funny for an oncology patient. What gives?