Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Sabo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. William Sabo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Chowdry Bashir
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi26
Dr. Lois Buschbacher
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi28
Dr. Daniel Fulkerson
Neurological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Indianapolis, IN 0.34 mi19