Learn more about Dr. William Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sachs, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sachs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eric Sachs FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Sachs practice?
- Dr. William Sachs has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sachs practices Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.