A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Salerno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Salerno, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salerno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salerno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 17 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Salerno practice?
Dr. William Salerno practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Cardiologists.