A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Salerno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salerno
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Salerno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Salerno, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salerno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Douglas Salerno MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Salerno practice?
- Dr. William Salerno has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Salerno practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Cardiologists.