Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Salerno
Dr. William Salerno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saddle Brook, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Salerno is affiliated with Pascack Valley Hospital, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack and Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Salerno has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Salerno has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Salerno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Sanjeev Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saddle Brook, NJ 0 mi23
Dr. George Hermann
Saddle Brook, NJ 0.03 mi28