Learn more about Dr. William Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Salerno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Salerno, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salerno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Douglas Salerno MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Salerno practice?
- Dr. William Salerno has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Salerno practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Cardiologists.