Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Saliski
Dr. William Saliski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saliski is affiliated with Walker Baptist Medical Center, Baptist Medical Center East and Jackson Hospital & Clinic. Dr. Saliski has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Saliski has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Saliski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Lisa Williams
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi15
Dr. Fred Hunker
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi42
Dr. David Thrasher
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi39