A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Saliski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Saliski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saliski
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Saliski, DO is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saliski graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saliski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Saliski DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William P. Saliski practice?
- Dr. William Saliski has 1 office location.
Dr. William Saliski practices Pulmonary Disease near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Pulmonologists.