A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Salot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Salot is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Salot, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salot graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Salot has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harry Salot MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Salot practice?
- Dr. William Salot has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Salot practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.