A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Salt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Salt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salt
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Salt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Salt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salt graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradley Salt MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Salt practice?
- Dr. William Salt has 1 office location.
Dr. William Salt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Internists and Westerville Gastroenterologists.