A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Salt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Salt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Salt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salt graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradley Salt MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Salt practice?
- Dr. William Salt has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Salt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Westerville Internists and Westerville Gastroenterologists.